Extended Access Opening
The Practice has operated extended opening hours since September 2008.
The Practice will provide extended hours opening on a Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings and Wednesday evening each week.
The key features are as follows:
- This service will run from 7.15am to 8.00am Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday morning and 6.30pm - 7.30pm each Wednesday evening.
- There will be clinicians available for pre-booked appointments.
- This service is intended to be provided until further notice.
- We may offer appointments with a Nurse or Health Care Assistant from time to time.
- The Practice will not be open for any other services such as enquiries or collection of prescriptions.
- During extended hours opening, the Practice will remain locked, with an intercom and remote door entry system available on the left hand wall next to our main entrance door.
- The Practice will not be receiving incoming telephone calls.
- Appointments which cannot be kept, may be cancelled by Text on 07521665649. No responses can be provided and this number cannot be used for any other purpose.
Please note that we will not be offering an urgent, emergency or walk in service, which will continue to be provided by the Doncaster Out of Hours service. Anyone presenting without an appointment will be directed to the Doncaster Out of Hours Service if urgent, or requested to make a routine appointment.
The appointments will be released for booking in advance of the appointment day and are intended primarily for those patients who find it difficult to attend during normal hours.
We will be monitoring the use of the service and sincerely hope this will continue to benefit our patients.
Should you have any queries, please enquire initially at reception.